AppD Billing and Collection Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 17, 2020
About UsAppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company.
With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into
application performance, user performance and business performance
so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated,
software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on
our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our
customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement
and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is
uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their
digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and
optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led
to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
We're looking for a stellar Billing and Collections Analyst to join
our Billing, Credit and Collections Team in San Francisco. We're
focused on finding a candidate with a great personality and
excellent relevant experience, so if you think you're the one, we'd
love to get to know you!
- B.S. degree preferred.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills with an enthusiasm for
acquiring systems knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for projects and drive
- Experience in a fast changing, fast-paced company.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all
organizational groups and levels.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in existing
About The RoleBilling:
- Review customer contracts, quotes and purchase orders and issue
invoices to customers in accordance with relevant agreed
- Work closely with the Order Operations team to assure bookings
workflow to invoices is accurate.
- Collaborate with Finance Department to explain any unusual
trends regarding receivables.
- Discover and advise on best way to invoice customers via
payment portals or other unique interfaces.
- Learn overview of sales tax/VAT regulations covering the
- Work with the global Sales team and customers to resolve any
customer-facing issues timely and accurately
- Ensure integrity of key processes by understanding systems,
flow of transactions and internal controls.
- Participate in cross functional, quote to cash process and
system initiatives to gain efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Work actively with external auditors to ensure that company
receivables are reported in accordance with GAAP
- Ability to analyze aging and explain the changes within aging
on a monthly basis and meet established metrics
- Ability to analyze, explain and calculate allowance for
doubtful on a monthly basis
- Proactively communicate with finance management and sales teams
regarding results of credit review for potential customers.
- Identify most important accounts receivable balances to collect
on to meet company goals, and proactively connect with customers to
ensure timely payment of related invoices. Build relationships with
recurring customers in order to facilitate a smooth collection
- Communicate collection estimates for the month or quarter to
Finance team for utilizing in company forecasts.
- Ability to manage an AR portfolio for cash collections and
meeting cash metrics on a monthly basis
- For nonpaying customers, follow company policy in the proper
resolution of such invoices and/or propose methods of collecting
- Assess AppDynamics' policy around nonpaying customers and
propose enhancements to the policy
- Ability to assess process that is not optimal within credit and
collections and make recommendations around process
Just a noteNote to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics
does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward
unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics
employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency
or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated
with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be
considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor.
AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those
regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal
histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If
your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please
contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in
Keywords: AppDynamics, San Francisco , AppD Billing and Collection Analyst, Professions , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!