Sr Enterprise Architect
Company: Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 17, 2020
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR
OF CANCER.This position is responsible for the Enterprise wide IT
Applications development and support activities. The person is
expected to provide technical expertise and leadership in
delivering IT projects including strategic and transformational
initiatives for different functional areas. The person is a
solution architect who has broad understanding of multiple
technologies including on prem and cloud technologies.
The person will be involved with the global organization in the
implementation and support of IT applications in an extremely fast
paced organization. The ideal candidate will be self-directed and
motivated with strong analytical and leadership skills who will be
able to lead business sessions to understand high level business
goals/vision, extract business requirements, define performance
indicators and provide solution on various IT platforms.
* Bachelor s degree in Business or Computer Science.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP hands on development using
ABAP and HANA
* Working experience with S/4 HANA 1709 (or higher) or Suite on
HANA is preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in HANA and S/4 HANA
Developments SQL Scripts, Attribute Views, Calculation Views, CDS
Views, AMDP programming
* Minimum of 1 year experience related to SAP Cloud Platform
services like WebIDE, CPI (Cloud Platform Integration), API
* Minimum of 1 year experience in SAP Upgrades SPDD, SPAU,
activation of business functions etc.
* ABAP Development experience must include RICEFW (Reports,
Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancement, Forms and Workflow) custom
development, Object Oriented ABAP Programming, WebDynpro, EDI IDoc
Programming, oData developments, BRF+
* Expertise in Integrating SAP with 3rd party applications using
SAP PI/PO or any other middleware like Boomi
* Hands on development experience in SAP Fiori is nice to have
* Hands on development experience in different modules of SAP
mainly - Q2C (Quote 2 Cash), P2P (Procurement 2 Pay), R2R (Records
2 Report), FICO, PLM, EHSM, RAR,
* Good Communication skills ability to present to senior level
* Ability to lead projects and work independently and be
responsible and accountable for the deliverables
* Good understanding of ABAP coding best practices, code review
* Familiarity with SAP Change Management process using ChaRM
* Familiarity with other Enterprise grade applications like
ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft Sharepoint
* Familiarity with Web and Mobile Application development using SAP
* Prior consulting experience a plus
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to
achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have
a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Varian Medical Systems, Inc., San Francisco , Sr Enterprise Architect, Professions , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!