Company: Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted
insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We
deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep
domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific
and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards;
pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and
brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world s
most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark,
Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New
York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world
and improve our future. That s why we harness our global reach,
curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates,
protects, and advances innovation.
Clarivate Analytics accelerates the pace of innovation by providing
trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world,
enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas
Formerly the Intellectual Property and Science business of Thomson
Reuters, we own and operate a collection of leading
subscription-based services focused on scientific and academic
research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, pharmaceutical
and biotech intelligence, trademark protection, domain brand
protection and intellectual property management.
As a Data scientist you will help facilitate doing research work
and identifying ML methods that could be used to solve the
different problems faced by our business units and implement the
solutions which will help optimize the systems and help the company
* Researches and identifies Machine Learning (ML) and Natural
Language Processing (NLP) methods and algorithms to solve specific
problems to improve user experience on Clarivate's data and
* Implements these methods and devises appropriate test plans to
validate and compare the different approaches
* Identifies new applications of ML and NLP in the context of
Clarivate's extensive sets of content and data
* Explores existing data for insights and recommends additional
sources of data for improvements
* Work closely with business stake holders and Product Managers
* Work with data engineers and roll out solutions for end users
* Have good communication skills and an excellent team player.
TECHNICAL /PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Excellent understanding of ML, NLP, and statistical
* Excellent programming skills ( Java/Scala/Python)
* Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Ability to test ideas and adapt methods quickly end to end from
data extraction to implementation and validation
* Strong modeling foundation hands-on expertise with data mining
and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering,
classification, regression, tree-based methods, neural nets,
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Technology, or
* Relevant work experience is a plus
For immediate consideration email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate Analytics US LLC, San Francisco , Data Scientist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!