Company: Rebekah Children's Services
Posted on: October 14, 2019
"Passion is the difference between having a Job or having a
Career." Rebekah Children's Services is passionate about Mental
Health and providing the best care to our clients and community. We
are looking for individuals who share in our passion of Mental
Health and Quality Care.
Rebekah Children's Services has been serving Children and Families
since 1897, and is committed to seeing our community flourish by
building pathways of Hope, Happiness and Well-Being. Our agency
offers family-centered mental health services, education and
training that promotes healing, healthy development, and future
success of those we serve.
- Supervision for BBS Hours
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Employee paid benefit package; Medical, Dental, and
- 401K matching plan
- Opportunities for growth and further training
- Excellent PTO package
- Family oriented environment
We are hiring Facilitators for our Growing Wraparound program
serving clients in Santa Clara County!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSEducation, Training, and Experience
- BA, MSW, MA, or PhD student or equivalent.
- One year experience working with high-needs children and
families. Experience working in children's mental health setting
emphasizing a family systems perspective is preferred.
- Skills in crisis intervention, suicide assessment, conflict
resolution, and interpersonal communication are preferred.
- Bilingual/ Bicultural (Spanish/English) is preferred.
- Experience working with schools, Juvenile Probation, Department
of Social Services, Mental Health, and other larger county
- California driver's license (and good DMV report), ability to
be insured by agency insurance carrier.
Knowledge and Skills
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Program development skills and Wraparound knowledge.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to complete Assessments and develop and implement
individualized Family Support Plans and Treatment Plans.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Option knowledge.
- Foster care system knowledge.
- Knowledge of and ability to access other community
- Knowledge of documentation procedures for both Wraparound and
- Ability to work with a balance of independence and creative use
of supervision from the Clinical Program Manager.
- Ability to think creatively and intervene/respond in crisis
- Ability to coordinate and manage volunteers, services and
- Must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance
as required by Title XXII licensing regulations.
Physical and Mental RequirementsThe following are required in
day-to-day performance of the duties of this position:
- Must be able to restrain clients based upon TCI training.
- Sitting, walking, standing, grasping (simple), and
visual/auditory acuity are constantly required (over 2/3 of the
- Bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, lifting, reaching and
pushing/pulling are required occasionally (under 1/3 of the
- Climbing and crawling are generally not required.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES (*: The non-essential
- Provides a high level of Wraparound services to children and
- Develops and utilizes Wraparound service and best
- Provides quality, culturally relevant services to children and
their families in community-based settings, and in-home
- Coordinates Compadres Family Support Teams' work with the youth
and their supports to identify their strengths, needs and resources
to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates Team leadership and advocacy in empowering family
and support people in attaining permanency, safety, well-being and
their self-determined quality of life.
- Assists the child and family in planning for graduation from
Wraparound service and referral for aftercare services.
- Works collaboratively with other agency staff and with
individuals and agencies in the community to ensure relevance,
accessibility, and quality of service provided to children and
their families. Participates in the development and implementation
of such collaborative programming.
- Documents necessary information as required within the
Compadres Program in a timely manner. This includes youth
documentation, report writing and accurate data collection as
necessary to assess progress and outcome.
- Assists in the development and refinement of existing
documentation and data collection systems. Documents charts
according to the State and County requirements.
- Maintains professional standards regarding client rights.
- Demonstrates an understanding of confidentiality policies,
mandated child abuse reporting and duty to warn procedures.
Utilizes clinical supervision in any case where these issues are in
- Prepares presentations for JPD, DSS, and DHM regarding the
families with whom they work.
- Utilizes supervision, consultation and training as necessary to
continue to provide high quality services to children and their
families as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Adheres to Wraparound principles with regards to financial
support and the use of program Flex Funds.
- Utilizes community linkage resources to best meet the needs of
the children and families served.
Keywords: Rebekah Children's Services, San Francisco , Facilitator, Other , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!