Mover / Helper - $15 - $19/hr! (Oakland)
Location: Corte Madera
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Description is an on-demand, physical storage and moving,
technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the
$50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We are hiring
Part-time Mover / Helpers with positive attitudes and great work
ethic that love to stay active!
- Pay - $15/hour paid weekly, and keep 100% of tips.
- Hours - Must be flexible to start between 6 am - 8 am.
- Days - Must be available throughout the week (Mon. - Sun.).
Days are assigned on a weekly basis depending on business
- Job Site - Start and end shifts at our Oakland warehouse.
- Move, pack and load customers' items onsite at their place of
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering 5-star customer
- Work as a team to complete 1-3 jobs per day
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma, GED or
equivalent (any college experience is a plus!)
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and energy to move and pack
throughout the day
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred:
moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking,
customer service, professional driving, helper or general labor
About Clutter picks up, stores and brings back your physical
belongings at the click of a button. We are creating an innovative,
on-demand physical storage platform; think Uber meets Public
Storage. We've raised $100m from top investors including Google and
Sequoia Capital.We are headquartered in Los Angeles with operations
in San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Seattle, Chicago, Los
Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. Associated topics: cajero,
client service, courtesy clerk, customer service, customer service
associate, deliver, retail associate, sales associate, service
representative, store associate
Keywords: Clutter, San Francisco , Mover / Helper - $15 - $19/hr! (Oakland), Other , Corte Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!