Assistant Superintendent - Type 5
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Assistant Superintendent - Type 5
If you are an Asst. Superintendent with experience, please read
We're a top owner-builder and we are seeking a Construction
Superintendent (multifamily) to join our exceptional construction
team for one of our newest projects in Fremont, CA.
What You Will Be Doing
The Asst. Superintendent will be role responsible for assisting in
the review of development activities, as well as, once approved,
overseeing the day-to-day management/project management of assigned
construction activities. This responsibility includes managing
third-party vendors and contractors who have been selected to
support the Company in the assigned development activities and
efforts. Qualified candidates must have field experience working in
high-rise and podium construction.
- Responsible for scheduling, contract negotiations and project
oversight for property construction, and related activities
- Responsible for managing the activities of multiple
- Follows established guidelines and procedures to increase
communication and overall efficiencies
- Participates in the planning process by providing budget
information to property developers
- Pre-qualifies contractors
- Develops a bid list for assigned projects, analyzes bids and
awards project to selected contractor(s)
- Establishes and monitors construction schedule
- Performs on-site inspections to ensure standards are being met
and construction is adhering to plans and specifications
- Tracks and monitors construction progress through site
- Ensures positive coordination and liaison between contractor,
purchasing and opening units\Obtains certificates of occupancy
- Ensures project costs are aligned with approved budgets; approves
contractor invoices and change order request
- Ensures positive communication and team orientation with Carmel
- Functions as primary liaison between Design, Property
Development, Real Estate and Construction on specific concept
- Attends work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the
- Other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as
What You Need for this Position
- Field experience in podium construction a must, wrap construction
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Construction or Civil
- 2+ of experience in residential construction project
- Strong financial understanding of cost reporting, etc.
- Extensive computer knowledge, including Windows (Word, Excel,
Outlook, MS Project, Timberline, PowerPoint, Access) and internet.
This position will require proficiency in Excel as spreadsheets are
widely used for budgets, etc.
- Possession of minimum OSHA 10 or 30 hour in the past three years
and current First Aid & CPR training.
- Working knowledge of Construction and Project management tools
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and decision- making skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Outstanding commitment to operational excellence
- Ensure regular and effective communication within the company and
So if you are an Asst. Superintendent with experience, apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Francisco , Assistant Superintendent - Type 5, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!