Associate - Admissions
Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Overview The Admissions Associate is responsible for meeting and greeting all park guests in addition to selling, processing, and verifying admission tickets and season passes for guests entering the park and at the toll plaza.Qualifications
- Must be flexible and willing to work late evening shifts until 11PM or 12AM based on business needs, including weekends and holidays and have reliable transportation to arrive to work when scheduled.
- Ability to work with guests and employees in a positive, productive and professional manner.
- Ability to accurately count money and distribute proper change to guests.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law. Responsibilities
- Providing crowd control and greeting customers upon entrance into the park, including but not limited to distributing, collecting, scanning, and returning tickets to guests.
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior of ticket booths, turnstiles, and gate locations.
- Answer guest questions and provide park operating information.
- Complete surveys of information through communication with guests.
- Stamp guests' hands with re-entry stamp, check hand stamps, and monitor park re-entry gates.
- Conduct sales transactions on a computer, involving heavy cash handling with emphasis on credit card transactions.
- Exemplify Cedar Fair's Cornerstones of Safety, Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, and Integrity.
- Comfortable with refusing admittance to guests without an admission ticket or season pass as well as those who are in violation of park policies.
- Responsible for identifying and scanning different types of admission tickets and season passes, and verifies authenticity and proper usage upon receiving these products at the front gate.
- Proficient in utilizing a computer to create and process season passes, input pass registration forms, take photos of the guests, and ensure proper distribution of the completed passes.
- Ability to guide guests through the season pass or general admission purchase process, while utilizing sales techniques such as quantity, up-selling, and product discounts.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Ability to commit to the scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Adhere to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Keywords: California's Great America, San Francisco , Associate - Admissions, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!