Registry Specialist-Bilingual English/Spanish
Company: SF IHSS Public Authority
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Under the supervision of the Registry & On-Call Program Manager coordinates administrative and outreach activities for services provided by the Public Authority. This position focuses on expanding the Public Authority---s outreach to the community, recruit, enroll, retain and support Independent Providers (IP). The position also provides direct administrative support to the R&OC Manager and Program Staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate and process the onboarding of new Providers into the Registry; guides Providers through the informative video, assists with questions regarding the application process, verifies IHSS eligibility status, distributes applications, interviews, screens, checks references, hosts orientations, creates provider ID badges, and accepts Providers onto the Registry.
2. Input data into HOMCare2 database system; in-depth note taking, intake information, document scanning, and uploading.
3. Provide support for the Registry and On-Call programs:
a. Assist with On-Call assignments during business hours, as necessary.
b. Act as a backup Registry Counselor, as necessary; consumer intakes, preference assessment, scheduling, matching, and pre-interview assistance of providers.
c. Handles consumer/provider disputes and complaints. Has the ability to de-escalate distressed situations, process complaints into HC2, notifies the Program Manager, and investigates.
d. Work closely with the On-Call Coordinator, and assist with reviewing bi-weekly payroll reports and timesheets.
e. Assist the On-Call Coordinator with verifying the bi-weekly payroll /service hours report.
4. Assist Providers with processing their monthly check-in updates via phone, online, or in person.
5. Collect and analyze data from Consumer, Provider, and local community demographics, to identify key areas in order to enhance outreach and recruitment efforts.
6. Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing materials for provider recruitment.
7. Act as the liaison to our community partners. Organize and attend community outreach events to inform the community about the programs offered by the Public Authority.
8. Responsible for tracking Registry Provider monthly updates, TB test expiration dates, training certifications, and other tracking systems as assigned. Generates a monthly report for each of these categories and follows up with Providers.
9. Responsible for updating/revising data, and troubleshooting with database programmers.
10. Responsible for collecting, tracking and analyzing reports as assigned by the Program Manager.
11. Create flyers and other outreach materials as required.
12. Provides referrals and links to community services to both consumers and providers.
13. Responsible for setting up and overseeing mass mailings, text messages, voice messages, and other announcements and reminders.
14. Conducts satisfaction surveys.
15. Screen and suggest potential Registry Providers to the On-Call Program Coordinator to become an On-Call worker.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience working in a non-profit environment preferred.
3. Experience with database systems such as word, powerpoint, excel, and access.
4. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
5. Sensitivity towards and skill in working with diverse ethnic and cultural individuals and groups, people with disabilities and seniors.
6. Ability to work collaboratively, as part of a team, and independently
7. Excellent communication and relationship skills.
8. Proven leadership abilities, showing initiative and ownership of assignments/projects.
9. Innovative and savvy with new technology to increase productivity or the ability to learn.
10. Highly organized and demonstrated the ability to multi-task.
11. Fluency in English and a second language both verbal and written, Spanish preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: SF IHSS Public Authority, San Francisco, Registry Specialist-Bilingual English/Spanish, Other, San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!