Child Safety Enforcement Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 10, 2024
About the Team
OpenAI's Child Safety team helps to ensure that OpenAI's
technologies are not misused or abused in ways harmful to underage
populations. Through close partnerships with our Legal, Platform
Policy, and Investigations colleagues, this team manages processes,
incidents, and reviews to protect our online ecosystem. The team
also handles key external engagements and relationships.
About the Role
You will be a subject matter expert across all of our policies
related to child safety. You will develop deep expertise in
applying OpenAI's policies in the context of AI-generated content,
provide expert-level guidance on the policy compliance of content,
and work on implementing and scaling review processes related to
This role is based in San Francisco, CA. We use a hybrid work model
of 3 days in the office per week and offer relocation assistance to
In this role, you will:
- Review content that violates our policies and improve our
review and response processes.
- Ensure our moderation operations run smoothly and scale those
processes without trading off review quality.
- Respond to escalations by owning or assisting in investigations
and follow-on processes.
- Collaborate with engineering, policy, and research teams to
improve our tooling, policies, and understanding of abusive
You might thrive in this role if you:
- Have a pragmatic approach to being on an operations team and
can get in the weeds to get stuff done.
- Are passionate about AI and are keen to take a part in shaping
the safety of this technology.
- Have experience on a trust and safety team and/or have worked
closely with policy, content moderation, or security
- Have a knack for data and use metrics to drive your
- Bonus: have experience with large language models and/or can
use scripting languages (Python preferred).
About the Interview Process
We expect to accept applications through February 13, with
interviews and onboarding occurring by mid March. The interview
process for this role may include a written assessment and virtual
or in-person meetings with our team.
Keywords: OpenAI, San Francisco , Child Safety Enforcement Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!