Channel Executive, CDW
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Channel and Alliance ExecutiveLocation: Hybrid - Candidates must
be able to work from a CDW office in London 2 days per
weekBlueVoyant is seeking an experienced relationship focused
Channel Sales Lead to join the team to grow our high velocity
business relationships with channel with a primary focus on CDW &
Microsoft. This position will report to the SVP Sales to grow our
channel across our Managed Security Service Offerings, Digital Risk
Protection and Supply Chain Defense.Key Responsibilities:
- Build relationships in CDW with key stakeholders and CDW field
sales teams to grow joint revenue and acquire new customers. Build
relationship with CDW Microsoft teams to help amplify security
co-sell message and go to market.
- Implement joint lead generation initiatives with the channel
across the UK & Nordics
- Support all UK and Nordics channel partners to enable
partnership programs and support to the local sellers.
- Amplify our security co-sell messaging to CDW sellers, building
joint go to market campaigns and connecting our direct
- Recruit, Onboard and Enable CDW sales and technical
organisation to drive revenue growth across focused BlueVoyant
- Leverage existing individual & BlueVoyant relationships to
build & execute new go to market opportunities.
- Build measurable business plans to define partnership goals and
conduct QBR's Microsoft stakeholders to execute pipeline and sales
- Build relationships with Microsoft SMC & Enterprise Sales teams
to amplify security co- sell message.
- Work closely with BlueVoyant sales leadership and field and
inside sellers to develop joint selling & demand generation
- Work closely with BlueVoyant marketing to leverage resources
(collateral, presentations, events, emails, webinars) to support
joint initiatives into CDW.
- Prepare and present regular partnership status updates & sales
results for executive leaders & program stakeholders.Ideal
- Have strong organizational & time management skills.
- Proven sales, partnership growth & relationship building track
- Possess a strong interest or background in cybersecurity.
- Proficient with M365, Saleforce.com a plus.
- Passion & Drive for results.
- Thrive in our small, fast-paced, product-driven
- Collaborate with teams from across the organization.
- Present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks with escalation as
- Understanding of CDW business and sales cadence.
- Benefit to understanding Microsoft sales cadence and security
- 6+ years of Experience in Business Development, Partnerships,
Cybersecurity Sales, Partnership and Business Development
- Experience supporting the enablement & growth of CDW sales team
to help them effectively articulate and position the value of our
solutions to increase pipeline & sales.
- Experience with MDR platforms, SIEM, 3rd Party Risk (Supply
Chain Defense) & Threat Intelligence solutions a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Resellers, Azure and M365 suite of
security solutions a plus.
- Deep background in security technologies & managed security
- Ability to work in close collaboration with the BlueVoyant
product, marketing and sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills to support
partnership and internal business needs.About BlueVoyantAt
BlueVoyant, we recognize that effective cyber security requires
active prevention and defense across both your organization and
supply chain. Our proprietary data, analytics, and technology,
coupled with deep expertise, works as a force multiplier to secure
your full ecosystem. Accuracy! Actionability! Timeliness!
Scalability!Led by CEO, Jim Rosenthal, BlueVoyant's highly skilled
team includes former government cyber officials with extensive
frontline experience in responding to advanced cyber threats on
behalf of the National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of
Investigation, Unit 8200, and GCHQ, together with private sector
experts. BlueVoyant services utilize large real-time datasets with
industry leading analytics and technologies.Founded in 2017 by
Fortune 500 executives, including Executive Chairman, Tom Glocer,
and former Government cyber officials, BlueVoyant is headquartered
in New York City and has offices in Maryland, Tel Aviv, San
Francisco, London, Budapest, and Latin America.All employees must
be authorized to work in the United Kingdom. BlueVoyant provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities.BlueVoyant Candidate Privacy
To understand how we secure and manage your personal data upon
submitting a job application, please see our Candidate Privacy
Notice, which can be found here -
Keywords: BlueVoyant, San Francisco , Channel Executive, CDW, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!