Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - Sloat Blvd., San Francisco, CA
Company: Save Mart
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Save Mart Companies is one of the largest food retailers in
California and Nevada. It is home to several well-known brands in
food retailing. You might have seen our stores that include Save
Mart, Lucky, Lucky California, and Food Maxx. We also have 3
distribution centers and our SMART Transportation trucking firm to
transport dry groceries, frozen foods, ice, and novelties to all
The Save Mart Companies stores. We are a California grown business,
headquartered in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural
areas of our nation - Stanislaus County.
The Modesto community is vibrant with great traditions, educational
opportunities, and multi-cultural lifestyles. Aside from mild
weather year-round, Modesto allows for easy access to many major
tourist attractions in California. To the west lies the San
Francisco Bay Area (90-miles) and the Santa Cruz Beach (115-miles).
To the east is the famed Gold Country "Mother Lode" (50-miles) and
a little farther you can find the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountain
range, Lake Tahoe (180-miles) and Yosemite National Park
Some of our competitive benefits include exceptionally generous
benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K), Lifelong
Learning Educational opportunities, Employee Association
(discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - 1515 Sloat Blvd., San
Francisco, CA 94132
The Service Specialist is an excellent entry level store position,
with many opportunities for growth and learning within our Save
Mart family of businesses in the grocery industry. Our Service
Specialists play an important role in the efficient operations of
the front-end, by providing friendly, fast and effective customer
service. Your goal as a Service Specialist is to create a friendly,
welcoming, and helpful store atmosphere, establishing loyal repeat
Hiring pay range: $18.07 - 18.07
- No experience required!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Continuous walking, standing, reaching, and bending.
- Environment includes indoor and outdoor with exposure to widely
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong team player with a willingness and desire to learn, work
hard, and have fun with it!
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide a remarkable shopping experience for our customers by
greeting and engaging with each customer, offering assistance,
being approachable and friendly, and by going the extra mile to
ensure that our customers are taken care of.
- Perform store sweeps, with emphasis on front-end and entrance
areas; ensuring floors are free of spills or debris, to provide a
safe environment for customers as well as co-workers.
- Routine and daily cleaning of registers and belts, emptying
check stand trash cans, dusting and facing shelves.
- Collect all shopping carts from the parking lot, maintaining a
cart-free lot throughout the duration of your shift.
- Perform price checks, and assist with go backs returning items
to correct location, with perishables being the first
- Assisting Clerks to move lines quickly at busy times by bagging
groceries quickly and efficiently, taking care to protect quality
and condition of items.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Facebook: Save Mart
LinkedIn: The Save Mart Companies
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we
welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse
Keywords: Save Mart, San Francisco , Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - Sloat Blvd., San Francisco, CA, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!