Enterprise Account Executive
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Meter provides internet infrastructure for businesses. We build
enterprise-grade networks that are faster, more accessible, and
more secure. Our full-stack approach combines hardware, software,
and operations so that any company can easily set up and run a
modern network. Our long-term ambition is to evolve internet
infrastructure into a turnkey utility.
About the role
Meter's mission is to make businesses more productive and secure
through providing best-in-class internet infrastructure. The Sales
team is responsible for driving growth of Meter's business,
building relationships with organizations of all sizes and in all
industries, and helping companies understand the value of Meter -
in addition to providing critical feedback for our Product and
We are looking for people who are excited to work on complex
problems, enjoy learning and working with others, and above all,
are kind and ambitious. We are building for the long term and just
getting started. We'd love your help.
You will have an impact by
- Sourcing and closing new business across enterprise-level
- Meter is big on documentation; you will help document how we
plan to operate as a more mature sales organization.
- We expect our tooling to evolve as we grow the team; you will
help with this.
- Optimizing the partnership between sales, marketing,
operations, and customer success throughout the deal process.
You might be a good fit if you
- Are excited by and can demonstrate your fit with Meter's
cultural pillars of Kindness & Ambition
- Are inspired by Meter's vision of building a modern utility for
better internet infrastructure and energized by the problems to
solve along the way
- Have a demonstrated track record of success as a top performing
enterprise account executive
- Have 3+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a
technically complex product into logistics and/or retail
- Have the inclination and ability to learn and understand
complex technical requirements
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Can effectively navigate and have been successful in highly
ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Have the ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke
- Have a strong interest in technology and a deep understanding
of the space
If you are interested in joining us
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't
precisely match this job description. We operate with a growth
mindset and expect ourselves and our colleagues to have the
capacity and desire for ongoing growth.
- Attach your resume
- Include the URL to your LinkedIn profile
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows
- $98,000 - $160,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and to
participate in Meter's equity plan.
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary
range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based
on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors such as your skills, qualifications and
Keywords: Meter, San Francisco , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!