Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Founded in 1984, Cassling is an Advanced Partner with Siemens
Healthineers, and is dedicated to strengthening health care in
local communities. Siemens Healthineers products are industry and
clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and
healthcare providers.Share this Job: Position:Account Executive
Location: San Francisco, CA Job Id:609 # of Openings:1 Account
Executive The Opportunity Cassling strengthens community healthcare
through customer-centric imaging and therapeutic technology,
services and solutions. From critical access hospitals and
diagnostic imaging centers to large health systems and IDNs,
Cassling is committed to helping healthcare organizations improve
access and outcomes, create efficiencies and lower costs.
Cassling serves as a partner and strategic advisor to healthcare
organizations-helping them navigate the challenges of the
fast-paced, ever-changing healthcare industry. Through our
partnerships, including Siemens Healthineers, Cassling offers the
best of both worlds-an unprecedented level of service and local
support in combination with world-class imaging technology. Our
goal is to impact 350 million patient lives by 2030.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and founded in 1984, Cassling is
proud to be a family-owned company and have Midwestern values and
integrity at the heart of what we do. To learn more,
visitwww.Cassling.com . Why we are different Voted best place to
work in Modern Healthcare, we understand that true success comes
from combining an astute business strategy with a culture of
quality, trust and respect. Our work environment is casual and
flexible, but we're serious about valuing open feedback and
recognizing individuals and teams for a job well done. Our teams
are empowered to do their best work and thrive on accountability,
wellbeing and social responsibility. We value diversity and aspire
to create an inclusive workplace where all individuals feel valued
and respected. Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds and maintains relationships with the assigned accounts
and the Cassling team within assigned territory. Establishes a
regular rapport with all stakeholders at prospective and existing
customers with the expectation of increasing market share while
providing a superior customer experience.
- Assesses the customers' business model, analyzes their
strengths and weaknesses and identifies issues to provide solutions
in a consultative way. Knows the customers' mission, vision,
values, roadmap, business plan and budget for respective
- Negotiates solutions and closes deals emphasizing total value
of Cassling story. Maintains constant communication with all
internal and external parties during the progression of the deal.
Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains bookable orders
at the best possible price.
- Works with Regional Vice President to develop and present
quarterly an overall territory sales plan that accurately forecasts
possible deals for the quarter and year that insures order volume
and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Ensures order processing, architectural service, construction,
and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and
timely by routinely communicating with logistics and project
- Meets or exceed order volume targets and individual assigned
objectives. Penetrate competitive accounts. Grows market share
within assigned territory.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and current Cassling product
portfolios through product training, local, state, and national
seminars, sales meetings, trade shows, and conventions. Knowledge,
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and
- Financial analysis skills for doing ROI, NPV, ROA, etc.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to
coordinate complex cross-functional, cross-business deals.
- Demonstrated ability to create multi-year strategic deals.
- Ethical with unwavering integrity.
- Strong leadership and team building skills and ability to
effectively leverage other people.
- Resourceful, flexible, and ability to creatively think out of
- Drive and persistence to overcome obstacles.
- Openness to coaching, Regional Vice President ride-alongs, and
ability to learn quickly. Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Business or Engineering
- Three years of sales experience involving complex bundled
- Prior experience in the Healthcare field
- Medical capital equipment sales experience preferred
- Technical/clinical experience preferred. CQuence Health Group
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status,
marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
characteristic protected by law. CQuence also provides reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a
reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the
application process, please email email@example.com.
Keywords: Cassling, San Francisco , Account Executive, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!