Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 20, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Transplant Nephrologist to
join our team in San Francisco, CA.
Transplant Nephrologist Job Duties and Requirements:
We are seeking a physician who is BC/BE in Internal Medicine and
- Collaborate with the Medical Director in activities, including
staff development, implementation of new care management protocols,
coordination of care, and supervision of the kidney transplant
quality assurance program
- Provide relevant education to staff and colleagues and
participate in clinical investigation and performance improvement
- Provide consultations and clinical management for patient
preparing for wait-listing and those who already received a renal
- Work collaboratively to coordinate pre- and post-kidney
transplant care between TPMG physicians and staff as well as
contracted kidney transplant centers
- Provide telemedicine consultation to TPMG physicians and staff
related to care for kidney transplant
- Travel between our Northern California kidney transplant
Must have completed an American Society of Transplantation
Accredited Fellowship program, demonstrate knowledge of clinical
transplant nephrology, and have documented experience in the
San Francisco is the cultural and commercial center of Northern
California. "The City" is the heart of the Bay Area, home to more
than 4.5 million people. San Francisco is known for its cool
summers, steep rolling hills, an eclectic mix of landmarks, and
amazing food scene.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $447,000 to $460,020 plus
additional potential incentives up to $13,500*. Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Francisco , Transplant Nephrologist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!