Senior Analog Mask Designer
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Awesome benefits, great pay, and a fantastic team! Sit in either
Tempe, AZ or Campbell, CA!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily
OlingerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 per yearA
bit about us:We are a well-funded start-up based in Arizona and
California providing innovative solutions for the automotive
industry. We use cutting-edge technology to develop customized
solutions for our clients- focused mostly on high-performance
analog solutions. Location: Tempe, AZ or Campbell, CASalary:
160k-200kWhy join us?
- Full health benefits with employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- 10-20% bonus (depending on level)
- $150M in annual revenueJob DetailsExperience:
- 5+ years of experience in mask design for the semiconductor
- 90nm up to 2um process experience
- Combination of Precision Analog, Power Management, Mixed Signal
and Digital APAR
- Proficiency in industry-standard software tools (Cadence)
- Understanding of semiconductor process technologies and
- Create high-quality transistor-level mask databases used in the
manufacturing of semiconductor devices.
- Work closely with a team of engineers to design and implement
complex layouts including chip floor planning, block level work,
multi-layer interconnect, pad and ESD placement, parasitic
extraction and Tape Out supervision for the entire mask set used in
the production of integrated circuits (ICs).
- Utilize industry-standard software tools and processes to
produce mask sets that meet the stringent requirements for
semiconductor production.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Senior Analog Mask Designer, Other , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!