Customer Delight Specialist
Company: CoderPad, Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- The fastest email experience in the world Our customers get
through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the
first time in years. Come shape the future of email, communication,
and productivity! It all starts with the right team - a team that
deeply cares about values, customers, and each other. We're not
solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market.
We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our
work day than any other. Our enthusiasm doesn't stop there. Next:
calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity
platform of the future. We have created the frameworks for how to
build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to
onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's
possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors
include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global
Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit,
Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom. Our latest
financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board.
Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed
Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. As a Customer
Delight Specialist, you will join a small team that's reinventing
how delightful customer interactions can be.
- Become Superhuman's most knowledgeable product expert
- Excite, educate, and encourage customers to make them brilliant
- Communicate with customers to solve their problems and improve
- Be the voice of our customers, and evangelize internally for
what they need
- Influence our product and growth strategy to further delight
- Continually iterate and improve the efficacy and efficiency of
the team and the entire customer experience
- Go above and beyond by creating bespoke moments of delight
- Experience: You have 0-2+ years of experience in
customer-facing roles, preferably with a technical software
- Communication: You understand tricky topics, both in writing
and in person. You communicate clearly and with precision.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for
detail in everything that you do.
- Delight: You go the extra mile for your customers, and
constantly find new ways to delight them.
- Fast Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily
pick up new skills.
- Inquisitive: You are curious about your customers, and want to
understand their needs.
- Determination: You love challenges and persist when problems
- Optimism: You find ways to move forward from challenges
stronger and happier. -
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find
ways to achieve more.
- Location: We're open to you joining us from a home office
anywhere in North or South America. The Delight Specialist role may
span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview
process, we will review your background, local market data, and use
a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where
you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first
conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which
level we think is the best match for you in our organization. - Our
starting salaries for this role range from $50,000 - $66,000. The
salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes
base salary, benefits, and company stock options. - We are open to
hiring for this role anywhere in North America. We take a locally
informed approach to compensation, and our range is inclusive of
starting salaries in different geographies. Taking Care of Your
Keywords: CoderPad, Inc, San Francisco , Customer Delight Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...