E-Commerce Solution Architect
Company: POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 19, 2023
As the Lifestyle Design Group Ecommerce Solution Architect, you
will provide product architecture direction in key areas of
ecommerce customer journey/experience and the associated
business-technology strategies for our portfolio of brands. You
exhibit leadership to drive a product vision, translate business
demands to product capabilities and develops a target architecture
roadmap that supports the customer experience.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND RESULTS
- Partner with product manager and stakeholders from the very
beginning to understand customer and desired target state
experiences and to define the architectural approach to enable key
customer experiences, capability roadmap, and high-level objectives
for the roadmap.
- Key customer journeys and experiences include both B2B2C and
B2C, omnichannel, customer service and ecommerce digital marketing.
The Solution Architect will describe the solution context and
solution intent, analyze technical trade-offs, high level cost and
resource estimates, proposed support models as needed by
- Work with ecommerce third parties, making sure the technical
characteristics for third party-delivered capabilities are
understood and assisting with the architectural integration of
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives at
both the group level and across our portfolio of brands that are
aligned to the standards of the group, the current technologies and
the skillset/staffing of the organization.
- Analyze and make informed decisions to find efficiencies of
scale or select unique solutions
- Creates and maintains solution architecture documentation
(i.e., design documents and diagrams) to support business
- Participate in the definition of future ecommerce architecture
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of emerging technology
trends within assigned solution domains to provide key input into
- Participates, as needed, in project planning activities, such
as project evaluations, charters, plans, and prioritization to
ensure perfectly executed projects.
- Maintains application portfolio for all applications within
assigned solution domains to ensure company has accurate inventory
and lifecycle plan for every application.
- Participates in application/solution lifecycle management
activities to ensure all applications/solutions are effectively and
- Socialize the companywide ecommerce technology strategy and
direction to both management and all involved teams within the
group & brands
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of ecommerce
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Solution based design built on business needs, technology
enablement, data & analytical insights
- Suberb communication skills and capacity to work with global
cross-functional teams (marketing, UX designers, IT teams) to
develop optimal customer experience solutions
- Demonstrated experiences working with global teams
- Command of customer insights and operational data analysis to
showcase value and identify additional opportunities for
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple computing systems,
applications, and architecture including current ecommerce
developments/trends in areas of expertise.
- Fostering team commitment to tasks and influence key people
inside and outside of the group
- Communicating based on the audience (i.e. eliminating technical
jargon when needed or deep diving into technical details with the
- Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements
to understand an application scope and define the right
architecture, including solution components and interactions
Keywords: POLTRONA FRAU S.P.A., San Francisco , E-Commerce Solution Architect, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...