ServiceNow O&M Lead
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is looking for a
ServiceNow O&M (Operations and Maintenance) lead to join our
team to support our government clients. The successful candidate
will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a
motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of
stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities serving our clients. Job
Responsibilities: As the Operations and Maintenance Lead you
- Lead a team of IT professionals supporting the Now Platform and
processes implemented on the platform.
- Monitor and report on platform health.
- Provide operational metrics.
- Plan and apply upgrades and patches in coordination with
ServiceNow project teams, other vendors, and customer
- Support UAT and regression testing.
- Provide Level 0, 1 support for supported ServiceNow functions
and full support for the Now Platform.
- Provide Break/Fix support for certain processes.
- Provide CMDB stewardship and ensure CI's and relationships are
up to date, unique, and accurate.
- Onboard and Offboard end users.
- Participate in Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis
sessions post incident.
- Evaluate incident trends as they relate to ServiceNow and seek
permanent solutions to identified problems.
- Provide administrative support for Production platform and
- Ensure integration with other platforms or applications operate
and designed and data is up to date.
- Ensure Authority to Operate (ATO) is maintained for all
government systems required to have an ATO.
- Maintain Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) Is
maintained at all times
- Create and update required documentation including Knowledge
Articles, SOP's, TTP's et al.
- Create collegial relationships with peers, subordinates,
customers, and other consulting firms. -Required Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Five years' experience managing the Now Platform
- Cumulative ten years' experience managing multi-user platforms,
applications, or systems
- Experience with ServiceNow at, at-least the Rome release
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
presentation development) with customers and end-users, and team
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Experience with Project Management Methodologies such as
- Knowledge of NIST or similar control/cybersecurity
- Strong leadership and team building skills -Company Overview -
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital
transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to
address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is
driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of
300,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2020
global revenues of EUR 18.2 billion. Capgemini Government
Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused
on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Learn more about us at -. Capgemini has an entrepreneurial
environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness,
Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our employees. Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. - - Pay Transparency: Capgemini
discloses salary range information in compliance with state and
local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents
the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would
pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may
ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range
may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into
account the wide range of factors that are considered in making
compensation decisions including, but not limited to, geographic
location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications,
experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based
metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is
not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the
range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location
is Min: $100k to $125K This role may be eligible for other
compensation, including variable compensation, bonus, or
commission. Full-time regular employees are eligible for paid time
off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other
benefits to eligible employees. Note: No amount of pay is
considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned,
vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus,
commission or any other form of compensation that are allocable to
a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion
unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, San Francisco , ServiceNow O&M Lead, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...