Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionAscend Talent Solutions Job DescriptionJob
Description The Administrative Coordinator will primarily focus on
supporting the property management team with periodic reporting
responsibilities. With excellent customer service skills, the
Administrative Coordinator will also work with tenants resolving
issues and executing on special requests. The successful
Administrative Coordinator will work with vendors and other
building management team members to ensure procedures are followed
throughout the building. Additional responsibilities for the
Administrative Coordinator include the following: Responsibilities
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, assisting tenants with
work orders and providing administrative support to the property
and asset management team.
- Preparing and updating lease files and abstracts for all
tenants ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Managing and tracking all certificates of insurance ensuring
that all coverage levels are in compliance with building
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check
requests, etc. with correct codes conforming to standard procedures
to ensure proper entry into the financial system
- Composing and sending tenant communications to include events,
building updates, rent statement information, and specific building
- Planning and supporting tenant appreciation events will be a
quarterly responsibility for the Administrative Coordinator.
- 2 years of previous Administrative Coordinator experience with
commercial real estate experience a real plus!
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional, reliable, flexible and have a positive, can-do
- Excellent attention to detail with strong customer service
skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal
- Proactive attitude and volunteers willingly to take on
additional responsibilities and assist with other team members
- Strong interest in real estate. Education
- Bachelors degree preferred or similar work experience Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and VisionCompensation
Keywords: Ascend, San Francisco , Administrative and Accounting Assistant, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!