House Attendant, Turn Down
Company: THE ESTATE YOUNTVILLE
Posted on: January 27, 2023
HOUSE ATTENDANT - TURN DOWN
Laying in the heart of Napa Valley, The Estate Yountville features
two magnificent hotels that embody the perfect getaway and retreat.
Surrounded by vineyards, Michelin-star restaurants and exquisite
views in Yountville, our 22-acre haven sits among one the most
coveted viticulture regions in the world. We invite our guests to
immerse themselves in a redesigned Wine Country experience in a
delightfully vino-cultured manner: two luxury hotels with decidedly
different personalities - the vibrant Hotel Villagio and its
sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a chic and tranquil
sanctuary. A combined room-count of nearly 200 rooms and suites
allows us to create a memorable experience for any occasion!
The House Attendant-Turn Down provides turndown service for guest
rooms. Cleans and refreshes guest rooms as needed. Performs other
housekeeping duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards
as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and
- Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
- Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to
guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
Hotel Villagio & Vintage House offer an attractive compensation and
benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hotel Villagio and Vintage House are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: THE ESTATE YOUNTVILLE, San Francisco , House Attendant, Turn Down, Other , Yountville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!