Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Location San Francisco Type FullTime Department Design About
Us:At Parafin, our mission is to grow small businesses. Small
businesses are the backbone of our economy, yet banks do not have
their back. Parafin is a technology company that builds
infrastructure which enables small businesses to get easy access to
financial services via platforms they sell on.Parafin's first
product offers capital-as-a-service for online platforms. Parafin
currently powers the capital programs of platforms ranging from
Series B to post IPO companies. We are a tight knit team of
engineers and designers, coming from organizations such as
Robinhood, Affirm, CapitalOne, Uber and CERN, excited both about
helping hundreds of thousands of small businesses grow and thrive,
and building products that leaders at top companies have started to
use every day. We are backed by prominent venture capitalists such
as Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, Index Ventures, Green Oaks
Capital and SV Angel. About the Position: We are looking for a
Product Designer to work alongside engineering and product to shape
the design of Parafin's suite of products. You will be responsible
for the design of core product flows, interactions, prototyping,
and asset creation. You will be an integral part of our mission and
will have a direct impact on growing our design team and
culture.Are you a problem solver with a passion for growing small
businesses? If so, come join us! What You'll Be Doing:
- Designing interfaces to support new features of
products.Iterate on, and constantly improve existing
- Work with the rest of the design team to expand on the existing
- Pair closely with product managers to design future
- Constantly increasing the quality bar for product design and
- Manage end to end experiences. (e.g. a single project could
include multiple interfaces for different products, supporting
emails, website updates, exporting deliverables, giving feedback to
engineering on the progress etc.)
What We're Searching For:
- Product design generalist.
- Experience designing consumer facing products.Expert at either
web, mobile, or graphics design but skilled in multiple disciplines
across product design.
- Technically skilled, analytical thinker, willing to work
closely with engineering on product requirements.
- Ability to reduce complex problems into simple elegant
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes
accepting and acting on feedback.
We Prefer If You Have:
- Experience with finance.
- Data visualization skills.
- Knowledge of front-end.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $150-$180k
- Equity grant
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO & work from home flexibility
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunches
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please contact us.PI202144335
Keywords: Parafin, San Francisco , Product Designer, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!