ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE (PROJECT DESIGNER)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
As our next Architectural Associate or Project Designer, you'll
be helping us to develop appropriate documentation for all phases
of a project, including existing conditions documentation, design,
preparing construction documents, and assisting in construction
administration services. The impact you'll have is that we'll be
able to fulfill our clients' wishes and dreams with each project,
within the timelines we forecast. -Every day, you're going to be
working in or around any or all of these elements:
- Work within a team of like-minded colleagues on preservation,
restoration, and adaptive reuse projects for cultural, college and
university, government, and commercial clients.
- You'll be a part of the production team to develop design and
- Gaining valuable experience in the art and science of the
- Last but not least, ensure all the I's are dotted, and T's are
crossed on everything that you do -To THRIVE in this role, here's
what you're going to need:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field to apply
well-founded concepts to our projects
- 2-5 years of experience in the Architectural industry
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD, as well as office and project
management software (ie Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project)Send
cover letter, resume, and supporting portfolio information to:
Connect with us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest
job openings and images of work by Archinect's hiring employers...
Looking for an architecture job in Massachusetts?
Keywords: Archinect, San Francisco , ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE (PROJECT DESIGNER), Other , Albany, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!