Quality Systems Specialist I - Temp
Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Bio-Rad is seeking a Quality System Specialist to join the
Northern California Quality Assurance team to support our customer
quality documentation request and change control programs.How
You'll Make An Impact:
- The Quality System Specialist will play a role in supporting
the Northern California quality management system documentation
request and change control programs for Life Science (LSG) and
Clinical Diagnostics (CDG) products. Activities will
- Facilitate the onboarding of Bio-Rad Laboratories as a supplier
to key customers.
- Supporting the intake, management, response and closure of
customer quality documentation requests.
- Coordination and completion of supplier survey questionnaires
for customers across a variety of business segments.
- Coordination of product certificate of conformance, certificate
of origin, declaration of conformity and other applicable
regulatory and statutory documentation requests.
- Support creation of key product QMS survey response forms
working with cross functional subject matter experts to identify
responses for the most frequently required customer
- Review, verify and close tasks in support of product and
process change management file activities.
- Review manufacturing process deviations and non-conformances
for potential notification of customers per applicable quality
- Support other quality and compliance activities as
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in a regulated manufacturing industry or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding of GMP/ISO regulations (ISO 13485, MDSAP,
- Detail-oriented, excellent organization and project management
skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio and Excel.
- SalesForce and SAP experience is a plus.
Vaccination Requirement:Ability and consent to upload proof of
completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3
days of start date.Compensation: The estimated hourly rate for this
position is $33.41 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will
be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is
based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact
compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge,
skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. Temporary
associates will be paid by our approved providers.Who We Are: For
70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process
and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of
the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in
developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of
high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help
people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a
Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience
with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are
supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to
drive change that makes an impact you can see.EEO Statement:Bio-Rad
is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and
we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with
disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages,
and orientations are encouraged to apply.Agency Non-Solicitation:
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been
authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not
submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Bio-Rad Laboratories, San Francisco , Quality Systems Specialist I - Temp, Other , Hercules, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!