Company: The Terraces at Los Altos - a HumanGood community
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Waitstaff/Server's day-to-day work includes routinely
setting up, clearing and cleaning and resetting dining room. You
would be taking menu orders and serving residents and guests meals
in a timely and gracious manner. You will be providing quality
customer service to residents and guests.
This is a part-time position, with benefits. Thursday - Monday 4:00
pm -8:00 pm. -
Pay range: - $18.50 - $22.46 an hour depending on experience.
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior food service, fast food or restaurant experience
- Prior experience working with seniors (preferred)
- Food Handler's or ServSafe certification (preferred)
- Availability that might include evenings, weekends, &
- Teens are welcome to apply! (Local regulations/restrictions may
What's in it for you? -
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits.
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days
off, plus seven holidays.
- A company-matching 401(k). -
- Health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected
- We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and per diem
- We offer a $25/line cell phone plan! -
- We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after
showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination
regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or
proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start
date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered.
-Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- ServSafe Certification
- FOOD WORKERS CERT
Keywords: The Terraces at Los Altos - a HumanGood community, San Francisco , Server, Other , Stanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!