Front Desk/ Patient Services Coordinator
Company: RMA Network
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable and motivated people
person for our front desk role in our new Danville location with
the first 3-4 weeks training in San Francisco. The Front Desk/
Patient Services Coordinators will be responsible for greeting
patients, activating patient files, and for providing support to
patients and medical staff. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.Job
duties include but are not limited to:
- Has a positive work ethic and models the behaviors that
generates high patient satisfaction ratings.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of
- Adheres to standards of business conduct and compliance but can
adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
- Performs call center functions: answers phones, schedules
appointments, takes messages and directs calls to the appropriate
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal, financial, and insurance information.
- Reviews and verifies patient paperwork and places information
in patient chart.IVI-RMA offers a comprehensive full time benefits
package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off & 8+ Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability &
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement 401K Plan
- Optional benefits including STD, Life & AD&D Buy-up plans &
more.About Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA)RMA is the
U.S.-based network of fertility clinics that are part of IVI-RMA
Global. To learn more about RMA, visit www.rmanetwork.com. To learn
more about RMA-Global, visit:
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for -employment -without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: RMA Network, San Francisco , Front Desk/ Patient Services Coordinator, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!