UX/Visual Designer II
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a UX/Visual Designer II. This is a 12 month +
hybrid contract position located in San Francisco, CA.
- This role will be joining the team responsible for the design
- Designers on this team work on creating the components,
patterns, interactions, and behaviors that define our design system
and unify our product's user experience.
- It's an exciting role, where you'll have to cater to two types
- UX designers and SW engineers that use our design system to
build our products.
- A lot of your work will involve cross-functional collaboration
to ensure teams are well supported and have what they need to
design their features.
- Our end users who use our product.
- As a visual designer on the design system, you'll join a cross
functional team and contribute to the component library.
- You will work on the design and definition of core UI building
blocks including scaling foundational styles via design
- Evolve the design and documentation of components and tokens
with input from designers and engineers.
- Evaluate use cases, conduct audits, and deliver updates with
scalability in mind and in accordance with the design system
component development process.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and
cross-functional stakeholders to understand use cases, and provide
creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the impact of the solution at various stages of the
design system process with wireframes, high fidelity mockups,
documentation and prototypes.
- Advocate for the adoption and usage of the design system and
provide guidance to feature teams as needed.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working as a professional Visual
- BA or BS in Design (including graphic design, human-computer
interaction, or a related field in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems
- Fluent with design and design system management tools
specifically in Figma.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable mobile
- Tactical hands-on design capabilities.
- Understanding of design tokens.
- Strong understanding of visual design concepts of typography,
layout and illustration.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as
Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
Pay rate range: $60.52- $75.65 hourly
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of
consultants and employees to work across the United States every
year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles.
With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to
many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market
organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness &
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top
Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance,
as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for
Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Genesis10, San Francisco , UX/Visual Designer II, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!