Event Security Chase Center Arena
Company: Allied Universal
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Allied Universal - Event Services, North America's leading crowd
management, event staffing, and consulting company, provides
rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working
in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of
a team that service thousands of entertainment locations such as
sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues
annually. The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules
which let you decide when you want to work!Don't miss out on the
action!Come work NBA Home Games Flexibility in scheduling-work when
it fits your schedulePay range $19.50-$21.00Allied Universal Event
Services is hiring Event Security to work concerts and NBA home
games at Chase Center Arena. This position is responsible for
checking bags, enforcing access control and implementing policies
and procedures for the safety of the guests and owners, while
providing superior customer service for the best guest experience.
We have additional opportunities including supervisors, admin,
logistics and response team. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum
requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or
scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming
in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or
metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by
watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides
escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and
regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our
guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse
area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your
encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that
will enhance their entertainment experience.Perks and Benefits:
- Part-time flexible scheduling under 30 hrs/week
- Sick pay
- Flexible part time schedules that fit with your personal life
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite
restaurants, entertainment venues and much moreQUALIFICATIONS: To
perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver's Record
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the
organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team
player required.Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status or
relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other
basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
www.aus.com If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have
difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method
to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the
recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local
Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please
Keywords: Allied Universal, San Francisco , Event Security Chase Center Arena, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!