Company: Ladgov Corporation
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title:Security Guard
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Entrance Control Post. Operate and enforce a system of
- Roving Patrols. Conduct patrols in accordance with established
routes and schedules.
- Enforce Smoke Free Environment.
- Traffic Control. Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic as
required ensuring safety.
- Monitor and operate building fire alarm and intrusion detection
systems and other protection devices or building equipment.
- Maintain law and order within the areas of assignment.
- Discover and detain persons attempting to gain unauthorized
access to the property.
- Report potentially hazardous conditions and items in need of
- Prepare required reports as required/directed. Maintain
- Respond to emergency situations and provide appropriate
- shall be physically able to perform all general patrol duties,
functions, and activities.
- shall be free of color blindness, and be capable of hearing
ordinary conversation at 15 feet with either ear without benefit of
a hearing aid.
- The applicant shall be literate in English to the extent of
reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed written
orders, training instructions and material, and shall be able to
compose reports which convey complete information.
Keywords: Ladgov Corporation, San Francisco , Security Guard, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!