UX Research Lead - Cultivate Camp
Company: Culture Amp
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based
anywhere on the West Coast. This role can be fully remote or a
hybrid if you are in San Francisco. We encourage you to work in the
way that best suits you.
Help make a better world of work
Join us as a Lead UX Researcher of the newly forming Cultivate Camp
(that's our lingo for several product development teams chasing
after a common set of goals). The Cultivate team owns the
definition, launch, market-fit and growth for three new products
we'll release over the next 18-24 months. Together, these three new
products aim to help companies around the world to achieve the very
best of modern culture-first workplaces.As the Lead UX Researcher,
you will be driving strategic decision-making around what areas
Culture Amp should invest in to be at the cutting edge of people
and culture - like improving DEI, remote work or internal mobility
within a company. These goals are top of mind for leaders in the
most progressive cultures - how to be fair and transparent,
effectively recognise contributions, and to readily mobilise people
in a constantly changing world.
Working on the The Cultivate team is like working in a startup
within an organization and you will be comfortable wearing multiple
hats depending on the project.You will be a key partner in
understanding the customer problems we're swinging at and how best
to shape our efforts into these new markets to create valuable and
behavior-changing products for our customers around the globe.
What you'll spend time doing
- Lead, design, conduct and analyse user research outcomes that
align with the goals of the Cultivate camp
- Deliver compelling insights to drive evidence-based product
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to ensure
that your research will drive the right outcomes
- Comfortable stretching outside of research and being able to
wear multiple hats when needed (eg, sometimes you may need to act
like a product manager, or a product marketer depending where the
project is in the process)
- Effectively communicate and present insights to a range of
stakeholders and audiences
- Grow and support the research operations of the practice. This
in turn will allow other product teams to conduct quality
- Choose the right research methods for the right projects which
may include in-depth interviews, surveys, desktop/secondary
research, user testing, brand testing and IA testing
- Support junior researchers and designers with their research
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to support your insights
- Build proof-driven strategies
What you'll potentially bring to the table
- 5+ years working as a UX Researcher (or similar role)
- Experience working in incubator style discovery
- Experience in conducting a wide range of qualitative and
quantitative research methods and tools
- Strong analytics skills to synthesis a range of mixed method
data points to create actionable insights and
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture.
At heart, you're what we call a people geek.
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud
of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it,
our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at
Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by. You can read more
about these at . Take a read and if this sounds like the
environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in
leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards
anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making
a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to
But that's not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say
unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4
weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it's important to us that everyone is an owner and can
share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks
tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you
have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point
on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to
have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Keywords: Culture Amp, San Francisco , UX Research Lead - Cultivate Camp, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!