Company: Victoria's House
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Victoria's House is looking for experienced housekeepers to join
our team. Join our team to help keep our brand new facility looking
shiney and new. This position is responsible for housekeeping and
laundry functions of a community, including apartment and common
area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining
compliance with all regulatory standards.
* Visit assigned residences to perform basic apartment cleaning of
bathroom fixtures and floors. This consists of dusting, vacuuming,
sheet and linen changing, bed making, and bathroom cleaning
including toilets, sinks, showers, mirrors, and floors.
* Change residents' bedding and linens each week or more frequently
in some circumstances.
* Maintain a clean building in all common areas, including main
entry, alternative entries, reception area, corridors, bathrooms,
activity rooms, and the dining room. This consists of vacuuming
carpets, dusting, washing windows, and straightening furniture.
* Ensure all areas are appropriate for visitors and residents 7
days a week.
* Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures
and ensure accurate labeling.
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or
polishing bathroom fixtures.
* Respond appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or
contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to
* Clean floors including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. Properly sets up
appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure the safety of
residents and visitors and ensure their removal as appropriate.
* Clean carpets including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing and
* Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions or conditions are
brought to the attention of the Maintenance Director.
* Good attendance.
* Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
*About Victoria's House*
We provide transitional housing for clients suffering from mental
health, addiction, and/or dual diagnosis. The ideal candidate wants
to help break the cycle of clients moving from crisis centers to
housing instability and back to crisis centers.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* San Francisco, CA 94110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Victoria's House, San Francisco , Housekeeper, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!