Constituent Care Associate, Data Processing Specialist
Company: Kqed Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Constituent Care Associate, Data Processing Specialist will
focus on donation processing for matching gift/employee giving and
vehicle donation processing and will provide exemplary service to
our members responding to inbound inquiries with the highest level
of care. This position will also be primarily responsible for
sending specialized acknowledgements in addition to sending On KQED
program guides daily. This part-time position is scheduled from
11am to 5pm daily and includes one 30-minute meal break and a
15-minute rest break. The position reports to the Senior Manager,
Member Services. Hours could be periodically increased to full-time
to accommodate department needs.KQED envisions a public media
organization with a culture that centers on human dignity, equity,
and belonging. This will enable us to better serve and reflect the
Bay Area through diverse and inclusive storytelling.We value the
contributions of marginalized people in society - including Black,
Indigenous, and all people of color, people with disabilities, and
LGBTQIA+ people - and we believe that these communities must be
centered in the work we do, and we strongly encourage members of
these communities to apply.This role will work hybrid between
working in and working remotely. KQED requires employees to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19.The mission that drives us:KQED
provide citizens of Northern California with a community-supported
alternative to commercial media. We provide citizens with the
knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community
dialogue; bring the arts to everyone and engage audiences to share
their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st-century
classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration-
exposing them to new people, places and ideas.Salary range
information will be provided to applicants who are contacted for an
- Processes donations made through employee giving campaigns and
employer matching gift contributions.
- Processes Vehicle Donation records.
- Provides back up processing support for lockbox processor and
inbound pledge processing.
- Responsible for printing and mailing On KQED to fulfill member
- Dedicated to processing and acknowledging memorials and
- Provides support to other areas of membership operations as
- Responsible for dedicated departmental customer service
addressing inbound inquiries culminating in an outbound response
received by phone and/or email and other critical work assigned by
an operations supervisor.Knowledge/Experience Preferred:
- A healthy understanding of the mission of KQED and an overall
awareness of its programs and benefits to the community.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- An openness to and excitement for learning new processes,
programs, and skills as needed in order to deliver the highest
possible quality of customer service and increase efficiency.
- Two years gift processing experience or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage difficult situations with tact, diplomacy and
excellent customer service.
- Proven track record in working with others to problem-solve and
create effective solutions.
- The ability to multi-task, collaborate, prioritize work and
quickly pivot focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with external vendors as well
as staff within the Membership Department and in other departments
throughout the organization.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook,
Excel and Word (experience with mail merges a plus).Let us tell you
more about our benefits:Whether you're single, married, have
children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we
have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family-friendly
workplace offering paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental
leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive
health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b)
plan. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to
support personal and professional development. In addition, we are
proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well
as free KQED membership.
Keywords: Kqed Inc, San Francisco , Constituent Care Associate, Data Processing Specialist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!