Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Omni Hotels
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of
the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a
vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums,
world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks),
music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports
teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot
and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni
San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish
challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and
mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of
guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a
commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate,
the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your
career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to
provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be
everything you have been looking for.
The main purpose of the Front Desk Supervisor is the correct and
appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing
services to these guest in a courteous and professional manner. The
Front Desk Supervisor also needs to be familiar with the A.M. and
* Communicate and coordinate with all departments to ensure Omni
Standards are met.
* Perform daily procedures and job duties.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Monitor and respond to guest complaints.
* Provide feedback and disciplinary problems regarding staff
performance to direct reporting managers.
* Document pertinent information in MOD pass-down.
* Complete all paperwork required on a timely basis and forward to
* Maintain knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental
policies and procedures.
* Maintain complete knowledge of all equipment, computer and manual
* Maintain knowledge of the hotel fire, security and safety
* Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing
productivity and associate morale.
* Overtime eligible management position
* To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and
* To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
* To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front
* To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
* To understand the influence and importance of all departments on
the Front Desk.
* Responsible for the training of new associates.
* Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
* Broad knowledge of Opera, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
* Familiar with all reservation special packages.
* Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
* Must have at least 2 years of supervisory/management experience
in a hotel.
* Must have previous hotel front desk experience.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and resolve
issues on the spot.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be available for scheduling based on business demands.
* College degree preferred.
* Attain a high propensity for customer service.
* Previous cash handling experience.
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Opera, Vision, Alice,
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is
the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following
links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are
interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts
and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, San Francisco , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!