890 Residential Services - Overnight Monitor
Company: HealthRight 360
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for
people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated,
compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental
health services, and substance use disorder treatment.Health RIGHT
360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve
individuals and families with substance use disorders and
co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients
address addiction and related issues , increase skills, manage
stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation
for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual
and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management,
treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support
services, and crisis intervention.Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid
holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a
difference every day in the work that you do. Job OverviewThe
Transportation and Warehouse Departments are vital parts of
HealthRIGHT 360's operations, and are primarily responsible for the
- Providing safe transportation for clients to increase access to
- Receiving, managing and delivering the inventory of purchased
goods and in-kind donations, including equipment, furniture, food
and supplies. Drivers are responsible for the transportation needs
of clients. Following all applicable federal and state driving
laws, Driver ensures that clients are safely transported to and
from various locations related to their treatment needs. Drivers
also ensure that all transportation documentation is appropriately
maintained and up-to-date. Drivers must enjoy working as a member
of a diverse team in a cooperative effort and be able to exercise
creative and independent judgment to solve problems.Key
- Safely transports client in company provided vehicle following
all applicable federal and state driving laws.
- Maintains appropriate staff/client boundaries at all
- Treat program participants with respect and dignity,
interacting with them in a caring, non-judgmental manner, utilizing
harm reduction and trauma-informed care principles.
- Comply with all COVID 19 health and safety protocols. Warehouse
- Participates in the delivery and pick up of various donated
goods including furniture, food, clothing etc. Loads and unloads
trucks, organizes donated goods in the warehouse. Vehicle
- Responsible for ensuring routine vehicle maintenance including
inspections, interior and exterior cleaning and pumping gas.
Maintains all such documentation. Responsible for adhering to
vehicle cleaning protocols as part of the Covid-19 response.
- Maintains and prepares vehicle usage logs. Maintains accurate
vehicle documentation with guidelines established by HealthRIGHT
360 to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesCOMPETENCIES: (To
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
following competencies): Communication, Written: Delivers written
communications that have clarity and impact including emails.
Communication, Verbal: Effective listener; clearly and thoughtfully
communicates with others in person and on the phone. Reliability:
Accountable; maintains focus; punctual; good attendance record;
meets deadlines. Time Management: Organizes and establishes
priorities; gets the job done in a timely manner. Customer Service:
Persists in efforts to solve issues even when faced with internal
barriers; takes personal responsibility for customer service
outcomes; responds quickly and effectively to requests for
assistance and support whether internal or external. Teamwork:
Accountable to team; participates effectively in group- and
team-work; collaborates positively with other team members; giving
and accepting constructive criticism. Tolerance for Stress,
Ambiguity, and Change: Maintains composure even while under great
pressure; handles complex problems and change with minimal
supervision; demonstrates flexibility and versatility in achieving
key goals and priorities. Attention to Detail: Strives to eliminate
errors; makes accurate work a priority; seeks opportunities to
improve performance. Decision Making: Collects, organizes, and
analyzes information before making decisions. Takes a thoughtful
approach when considering options; may seek supervision and/or
input from others. Integrity and Ethics: Actively models the
highest ethical standards; is honest and accountable; maintains
confidentiality and appropriate boundaries at all times; handles
sensitive information and issues with discretion and tact.EDUCATION
AND KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid California Class B Driver's license.
- Ability to clear and maintain agency vehicle insurance
- Professional driving experience.
- Ability to drive 22 foot truck.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds. Background Clearance Required:
- Must not be on active parole or probation Knowledge Required:
- Clear understanding of appropriate staff/client
- Knowledge of transportation equipment for physically
- Knowledge of vehicle safety and maintenance.
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically
Word Outlook and internet applications. Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret maps.
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential
- Action oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and
juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of
interdisciplinary team and independently assume
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization
including working with organization leadership and high-level
representatives of partner organizations.
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while
maintaining overall direction and structured priorities. Desired:
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while
maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data. We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.In compliance with the California Department of
Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide
proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are
Keywords: HealthRight 360, San Francisco , 890 Residential Services - Overnight Monitor, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!