Sales Associate (Seasonal Part-Time)
Company: J. Crew Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Our Story *
We're J.Crew Factory, and we believe shopping should be fun. Our
brand is built on creating timeless styles that last season after
season-while still making sure to stay in front of what's next. We
also believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it,
which is why we go the extra mile to source the best fabrics at the
most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility
to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to
support our factory workers, without compromise. We aim to
cultivate high-quality employees so together, as a team, we can
mirror our brand values: creativity, inclusion and collaboration.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk. At J.Crew Factory, there
are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.
As a Sales Associate, you act as a brand ambassador bringing your
own personal style, passion for the product and welcoming energy to
the sales floor each day. You'll create genuine connections,
helping customers to find their own unique look. You'll collaborate
with your team members and managers to drive the business, jump in
on tasks that help create a seamless customer experience, and bring
a collaborative, kind, and inclusive energy to the sales floor.
* Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
* Complete training, use product knowledge tools, participate in
fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
* Assist in store tasks-our customers should always see us at our
* Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
* Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
*(About you) You'll be great in the role if you ---*
* Make the best first impression-smile, welcome and connect with
* Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
* Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences
customers can't stop talking about.
* Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
* Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
* Leverage technology , while also knowing that devices don't
dominate the dialogue.
* Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and
always respect each other.
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and
* Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least
40 pounds - 18 kilos.
* Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to
*Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks---*
* Competitive base pay and bonus programs
* Flexible days and hours
* Amazing merchandise discounts
* 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work
* Personal and professional development
* Giving back -volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable
* Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal
plan, ID theft, commuter benefit\*
* Time Away - paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability
* 401(k) plan with company matching contributions\*
\*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to
work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to
all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally
protected physical or mental disability or any other basis
protected under applicable law.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal, Temporary
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Emeryville, CA 94608: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* POS: 1 year (Required)
* Sales: 1 year (Required)
* Retail sales: 1 year (Required)
* Cashiering: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: J. Crew Group, Inc., San Francisco , Sales Associate (Seasonal Part-Time), Other , Emeryville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!