Field Compliance, Supervisor (San Carlos)
Company: PG&E Corporation
Location: San Carlos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Requisition ID -# 132761 -Job Category: Maintenance /
Construction / Operations -Job Level: SupervisorBusiness Unit:
Operations - OtherJob Location: San Carlos -Position Summary -Leads
team to ensure compliance with the California Public Utility
Commission (CPUC) General Order, all safety regulations, and other
regulatory requirements for (GO) 165. Ensures the electric
distribution operations system facilities are in compliance with
General Orders 95 and 128 through an efficient, compliant execution
of GO165 inspections and patrols. The leader adheres to all safety
regulations and policies and practices with influence over the
staff to adhere to as well. - -Job Responsibilities
- Ensures the qualified customer representatives (QCR's) who
perform the facility condition assessments and subsequent
maintenance are trained, knowledgeable and qualified to perform the
- Ensures work verifications and auditable documentation/records
are complete, accurate, and compliant per bulletin notices.
- Interfaces with customers on sensitive issues surrounding
inspections, such as gaining access to a customer's property.
- Manages capital & expense budget for patrols, inspections, and
electric corrective (EC) work. This includes tracking unit cost,
productivity, minor work, and fleet management. Implements work
practices that support reduced operating cost. Ensures level of
resources support the patrol and inspection workload for assigned
- Maps work for field QCR personnel, directing them to
appropriate work sight. Reviews, approves and signs off on
completed inspections, completed maintenance work documentation and
overall work progress. Ensures communication of updated information
from inspections to the Mapping department.
- Supervise bargaining unit and non-bargaining unit
- Supervises a team in assigned geographic area to ensure the
safe, efficient and timely completion of work in compliance with
the maintenance requirements of General Order (GO) 165 standards.
Integrates GO 165 in the work/document verification process.
- Supervises staff to accomplish results through effective
recruitment and selection, training and development, performance
management and rewards & recognition.
- Supports Electric Program Management in managing the division
maintenance program and implementation of all required practices.
Works with the Quality Assurance Department when conducting
periodic reviews of facility conditions, in preparation for CPUC
audits, and in preparing and closing review and audit
- Tracks and reports work progress to Program Manager(s) for
maintenance and compliance. - -QualificationsMinimum:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six (6) years related experience in an electric utility,
maintenance or construction or other technical line of
- Must obtain a valid California Driver's License by first day of
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience as Lineman, journey-level
- Experience in a continuous improvement or project management
- Leadership experience, union-represented employees, 3 years
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, San Francisco , Field Compliance, Supervisor (San Carlos), Other , San Carlos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!