Commercial Escrow Assistant
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Location: San Geronimo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company Summary Join a team that puts its People First! As a
member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial
Services provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit . Job Summary
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer
service and administrative duties related to escrow
- Good working knowledge of fast
- Prepare documents.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Gather all necessary invoices for Closing.
- General understanding and knowledge of contract and
- Learn and gain proficiency of transactional accounting
- Work closely with Escrow and Underwriter as directed.
- Compliance with Corporate and NCS policies and procedures,
including wire fraud training.Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skillsTypical Education
- High School diploma or equivalentTypical Range of Experience
- 1-3 years experience as an Associate Escrow Assistant or a
minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title
field.First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, San Francisco , Commercial Escrow Assistant, Other , San Geronimo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!