Company: Le Meridien San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
experience during arrival and departure.
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours
of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and
other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to
be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage
room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper
use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a
timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Rooted in the 1960s era of glamorous travel, Le M--ridien remains a
gathering place for people to savor the good life and delight in
the discovery of destinations worldwide. Le M--ridien San
Francisco, located in the Financial District, offers a truly unique
experience in every one of its 360 stylish guest rooms and suites.
Our goal is to delight our guests with the element of discovery. We
are seeking associates who enjoy exceeding guest expectations and
strive to deliver a playfully sophisticated level of service. We
offer competitive benefits for all associates including a
comprehensive medical plan, free employee meal per shift,
discounted public transportation, all associate outings, and more.
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien San Francisco, San Francisco , Door Attendant, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!