Steward - La Soci-t-
Company: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Downtown SOMA
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Downtown SOMA is an artful blend of
chic design and exemplary service. The hotel is conveniently
located in the South of Market district and is within walking
distance to premier Union Square shops and designer boutiques,
trendy SOMA dining and lounge hot spots, the Powell Street Cable
Car Terminal and Market Street Vintage Trolley Car line. Explore
the Artisan shops at the Ferry Building and experience local
favorite's in Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf. Mission District and
North Beach. This modern, ultra-chic hotel has 681 guestrooms.
The Steward/Potwasher/Warewasher is responsible for maintaining
cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and
ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.They are also
responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the
cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for
cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area. They
are also responsible for assisting with proper food storage and
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all
kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
- Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors,
walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen
- Wash pots, pans, and kitchen utensils following proper procedure
for their cleanliness and sanitation, and Vacuum carpeted areas
through the food and beverage outlets.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors in all food and beverage areas,
kitchen, and restaurant and dock area.
- Keep management informed of shortage of equipment and
- Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china,
glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is
- Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage
location using care to minimize breakage.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals
- Report any faulty equipment to management immediately.
- Empty garbage from the Food and Beverage areas into the hotel
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and
reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Follow all sanitation standards.
- Assist in the set up and breakdown of the restaurant buffet as
- Assist Banquets by supplying china, glass, and silver as required
by business demand
Keywords: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Downtown SOMA, San Francisco , Steward - La Soci-t-, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!