Sr. Systems Architect
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Systems ArchitectLocation: San Francisco, CA or
New York, NY or Boston, MA - It is Hybrid model can work from any
of these locationsDuration: Full TimeJob DescriptionThe Senior
Systems Architect is responsible for working cross-functionally to
ensure the successful delivery of solutions architecture for First
Republic Bank. The Architect will work under the direction of the
Director, Enterprise Architecture to define and develop the systems
architecture aspects of projects. This will include a high degree
of interaction with business, operations units and information
security to understand the functional and non-functional needs of
the users of the system as well as the various technology teams,
both within and outside of FRB, which are responsible for
integration points with the solutions. What you'll do as a Senior
- Serve as primary technical expert to internal groups, business
and Information Services, for the First Republic Bank architecture
aspects of each project.
- Analyze Business requirements to understand the business needs
and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfill
- Collaborates with solution architects to provide enterprise
solutions that align with the needs of clients and businesses.
- Perform hands-on solution design of software applications.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, target
architectures and roadmap to meet the business needs to provide
extraordinary customer service.
- Define technology strategy, process improvements, and resource
- Provide technical mentorship to engineering staff regarding
industry best practices as it relates to software engineering.
- Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking
processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Promote and enhance shared services related to each business
group by working with other Information Service team members.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical
deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and
attention to detail for key projects / issue resolution.
- Understands business processes, appropriate application of
technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical
complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process
- Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances
across business and functional lines.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of
integrity in business decision-making.You could be a great fit if
- 8+ years of information systems experience required, with
preference to enterprise architecture experience.
- 5+ years of banking experience preferred.
- Expertise in developing cloud native applications geared
towards improving business agility and reducing cost.
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant
- Experience with implementation of the BIAN framework.
- Data Architecture, Modeling and Lineage practice and knowledge
for data movement and sufficiency. Information Technology
Architecture and System and Data Integration knowledge and
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically
about how to design systems to meet future needs.
- Expert at managing by influence to achieve goals through
departments and staff not directly in a reporting
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of Agile, DevOps and
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments, application design,
software development, and testing.
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals
including containers, software-defined networks, high availability
design, multi-cloud, and serverless compute.
Keywords: Saicon, San Francisco , Sr. Systems Architect, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!