Corporate Building GSOC Security Officer - Full Time
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesCorporate Building
Security Officer - Now Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a security officer.At GardaWorld, we know your
compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting
rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in San
Francisco, CA.Compensation: $26.00/hrlyShifts: Morning- 7:00 AM to
3:00 PM, Monday to FridayAbout the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You worked with computer applications.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- 2 years security experience
- 1 year lead experience
- Computer experience.
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have a state license if required. If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.Whelan Security of
California, Inc.CA Private Patrol Number:
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., San Francisco , Corporate Building GSOC Security Officer - Full Time, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!