Senior Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
Company: Zai Lab (US) LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The successful candidate will be part of an in vivo pharmacology
team focusing on the validation and advancement of novel cancer
therapeutic candidates. -The candidate will perform hands-on
experiments on rodents to examine the efficacy and mechanism of
action of our anticancer therapeutics.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform in vivo studies to test oncology and immune-oncology
- Hands-on work will include cell culture, generating xenograft
tumor models, intravenous (IV), intraperitoneal (IP), and
intragastric -(PO) dosing of mice, as well as isolation of mouse
blood (via various routes) and tissues.
- Experiments to be performed include model development,
antitumor efficacy, and PK/PD studies.
- Support ex vivo analysis to examine drug pharmacodynamics and
- Analyze and present data as well as rationale and design of in
vivo studies to the department and project teams.
- Work collaboratively on multiple projects concurrently and
coordinate activities across functions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biology/Oncology.
- At least 1-5 years of hands-on in vivo experience with mice,
including generating and measuring xenograft tumors, dosing via
intravenous, intraperitoneal, and intragastric administration, and
collection of mouse tissue and blood is required.
- Basic cell culture experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with various in vitro laboratory techniques
will be a plus, including Western blot, qRT-PCR, ELISA,
immunohistochemistry, and flow cytometry.
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environment, demonstrating multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and data analysis skills are
- Great communication skills and team spirit is a must; ability
to communicate results within pharmacology team and at project team
- Previous industry experience is a plus.
Diversity Statement: - -At Zai Lab we believe a diverse workforce
drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an
environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued
Zai Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Zai Lab makes employment
decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without
consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status or disability.
Recruiter Statement: -Zai Lab acknowledges that providers may be a
valuable resource for identifying and recruiting candidates for
employment. - However, we require that all recruiters engage
directly with Zai Lab's Human Resources Team and comply with Zai
Lab's requirements prior to transmitting any resumes/CVs or
introducing any candidates to Zai Lab. - Zai Lab's Human Resource
Team is the only function within the Company that can enter
contractual relationships with external recruiters and recruiting
agencies. - -
Keywords: Zai Lab (US) LLC, San Francisco , Senior Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!