Account Executive (Western US)
Company: Cork Supply
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Account Executive is responsible for developing and
generating new business with our Talis brand Bar Top corks to mid
to large craft distilleries and other verticals across the Western
half of the United States. In addition, this person will serve as
sales support to the General Manager and maintain a book of repeat
customer business. This position will bring to the company
exceptional sales, organizational, and relationship building
skills. Our dynamic sales environment fosters heavy communication
and a collaborative working model that includes working with our
Customer Service, Supply Chain, Technical Services, Accounting, and
Operations teams, to develop deep and lasting partnerships with our
customers. This position will be based in California. -Key
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining,
negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and
related events, publications, and announcements.
- Has the ability to define and predict the value of a potential
customer to ensure maximum profit margins for the company.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota for total Lead and
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota for "Target Account"
Lead and Prospect conversions.
- Manage and plan daily, weekly, and monthly visits to
distilleries within a given territory to promote and sell the Talis
brand product lines and reach defined goals.
- Actively cross-sell the company's other product lines when
- Actively inform and educate customers on company products and
services including added value services of the company.
- Seek out new customer opportunities and maintain strong
relationships with established customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints providing
professional, customer-facing interaction.
- Assist with recording, meeting, fulfilling, and satisfying the
minimum monthly sales metrics as determined for the assigned
- Actively enter and update all customer data and sales
activities into the Company CRM system, Dynamics.
- Manage business expenses and stay within the set annual Expense
- Act as a liaison between customer and Cork Supply for orders,
artwork, and special requests.
- Maintain excellent communication with customers and provide
unparalleled service. -
- Take part in events to market product line such as seminars,
trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Work with managers and peers within every department of the
company to foster a team atmosphere and promote company goals and
- Keep up on competitive information and industry changes;
maintain close awareness of all competitors, their products and
- Demonstrate loyalty and a high level of integrity. -Knowledge,
Skill and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Sociology, or related
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Spirits industry strongly
- Customer focused attitude, passion for quality and an eagerness
to quickly gain product expertise.
- Strong organization, decision-making, analytical, written, and
verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent calendar management skills.
- Experience with Dynamics (CRM system) preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to speak other languages including Spanish and
Portuguese a plus.
- Experience in travel and event planning a plus.
- Able to work well with all levels of internal management and
staff, as well as, outside customers & suppliers.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines with strong time
management and organizational skills. -Physical Demands - - - - - -
- - -Able to sit for long periods of time and work at a computer
workstation. - - - - - - - - -Able and willing to work longer than
normal business hours when needed to meet deadlines - - - - - - - -
-Able to travel 50-75% domestically. - - - - - - - - -Comply with
Food Safety requirements, policies, procedures, and PPE.
Keywords: Cork Supply, San Francisco , Account Executive (Western US), Other , Benicia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!