Company: Total Airport Services, LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Come join Total Airport Services and watch your career take off!
Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity in the
airline industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting
environment? Do you enjoy problem-solving and being part of a team?
Are you interested in air traffic monitoring and coordination? If
so, you would be perfect for our Tower Controller position! Come
join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Starting Rate: $21.50Why Join Our Team?
- $1000.00 Sign On Bonus ($500.00 payable after 90 days of
employment and remainder payable at 180 days of employment.)
- Earn extra cash through perfect attendance
- Get $250 for referring others.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Get $250 for referring others.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave. Successful Tower Controllers will
be able to:
- Coordinate and follow up on activities by performing the
following duties personally or through subordinate
- Monitor inbound traffic through radar system within assigned
area in accordance with FAA procedures and contracted
- Monitor frequency of arrival and departure traffic while
simultaneously working with the FAA frequency to coordinate with
our planning safely.
- Ensure compliance with all airport and safety policies.
- Maintain visual contact in the airfield ensuring safe
separation and movement in the area including ground traffic.
- Communicate with appropriate airport agencies and airport
emergency crews while handling expected and unexpected events
regarding lifeguard trip flights (e.g., live organs), or emergency
landings (e.g., sick passenger), etc.
- Maintain and disseminate records of daily operations keeping
track of flight departure times and sending daily reports.
- Administrative responsibility of daily payroll updates in TAS
ADP system, including submitting semi- monthly payroll timecards,
monthly scheduling, and training materials.
- Attend meetings with airport operations as required.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand
- Other ATC and/or airspace duties as assigned. What Do You Need?
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule.
- Verbal and written skills, organizational skills, and customer
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Security Clearance, (for airport security purposes) pass a
10-year background screening.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to understand FAA procedures, read and interpret
documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
organization. The sky is the limit for our TAS Team! Apply now! We
reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part
or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in
accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer
that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified
individuals will receive considerations for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected
veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or
status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state,
and local laws. PI179698578
Keywords: Total Airport Services, LLC, San Francisco , Tower Controller, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!