Company: WPP PLC Global
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Position at VMLY&R
About Us: VMLY&R
VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that
harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected
brands. But what does that mean? It means we're a creative agency
that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection.
Creating connected brands isn't just what we do - it's what we're
known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the
intersection of "brand" and "customer experience," starting with
simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people's lives;
promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the
We're committed to building a united global network of creators and
thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With
over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made
stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories
that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee
positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and
your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening
your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that
allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and
passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working
parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community,
wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no
shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global
network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
Where you shine
The Senior Compositor is a critical member of our Integrated
Production Team and demands strong technical abilities, creativity,
and an eye for detail. They will work directly with Creative Leads
to establish the look of final renders using Nuke. The Senior
Compositor will assign and critique the work of other Compositors
and provide a mentorship to Compositors. The Senior Compositor
needs to be highly efficient and organized in their technical and
software abilities, while also being highly artistic and an
excellent creative problem solver.
What your success will look like
* Create high-quality CG composites using render
* Incorporate color correction, grading, and other post effects to
establish looks and/or follow set style direction.
* Collaborate with Creative Leads and 3D artists to ensure shots
are delivered to the highest standard and on schedule.
* Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively.
* Clean-up renders and remove render artifacts.
* Automate processes and create organized Nuke scripts.
* Composite live action plates.
* Shade, light, and render in Maya/Arnold.
Who you are and what you bring
* Mastery-level skills in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya or
other 3D package
* Sense of curiosity, desire to learn and constantly improve
* Ability to self-motivate and keep the project moving, especially
when working solo
* Adapt as creative assignments change and evolve, while
* Ability to work under both strict or minimal direction
* Exhibits grace under pressure, great people skills and utmost
* Knowledge and experience of the finishing process
* High level understanding of codecs, raw video files, exporting,
transcoding and compression
* Organized, dependable, knowledgeable and detail oriented
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Include the link to your reel with your submission.
As the world leader in communications services, we rely on the
creativity of our people to deliver the best work for our clients.
In return, we invest in our employees by offering them a diverse
suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice
and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy
today and tomorrow.
* Corporate gift matching program
* Paid time off for volunteering
* Paid parental leave
* Ranked No. 1 in advertising for our adoption assistance
* Corporate discounts
VMLY&R Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, which
guides, celebrates, and promotes cultural literacy; increases
employee engagement; recruits and retains a diverse workforce; and
builds internal opportunities for people to learn and grow.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental
disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that
values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse
slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Keywords: WPP PLC Global, San Francisco , Senior Compositor, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!