Mid-Market & Corporate - Account Executive
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
We are looking for a Mid-Market & Corporate - Account Executive
to join our team in San Francisco. Odoo is growing their team.
Apply now in a place where autonomy, flexibility and personal
growth are highly valued.
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used
company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo
provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo
apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated
apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to
automate and track everything they do. The open-source development
model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers
and business experts to build the worlds largest ecosystem of fully
integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users,
partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with
1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire
What We Expect:
Odoo is the worlds top open-source Enterprise Resource Planning
(ERP) SaaS software, growing 60% year over year. Every year Odoo
provides software and services to an ever growing global customer
basAe that spreads across all industries. Odoo's constant growth
has positioned the company as a burgeoning ERP provider for large
enterprises. Odoo's Mid-Market & Corporate Sales team will play a
pivotal role in the future of Odoo's growth by successfully helping
the company service these enterprises.Mid-Market & Corporate
Account Executives will work with large enterprises interested in
improving their business processes with Odoo. Members of the team
will be expected to identify the best opportunities and potential
customers, build professional and effective relationships, diagnose
a business's software needs, demonstrate Odoo's suite of solutions,
and leverage internal and external relationships and resources to
negotiate and close contracts. These individuals will work on lage,
complex, and extremely rewarding projects.As a Mid-Market &
Corporate Account Executive, you will be a key contributor to the
growth of both Odoo and the customers you help select Odoo as their
business software of choice.
- Sell a diverse SaaS ERP to large enterprises in the North
- Contact and build relationships with large enterprises who
express interest in Odoo.
- Identify & invest in those organizations whose needs best align
with Odoo's offering.
- Manage a full sales cycle (first contact --' close) while
constantly communicating with both internal and external
stakeholders across different teams and levels of seniority.
- Develop and display functional expertise in Odoo. Craft
solutions for your customers.
- Respond in writing to complex Requests for Quotation
- Sell and perform high level Return on Investment (ROI)
- Create and continually cultivate alignment between Odoo and
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Ideally 2-3 years of B2B SaaS Sales closing experience
- Understanding of general business operations
- Knowledge of the landscape of software providers across
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and
- Results oriented, analytical, self-motivated and a "hands on"
person with proven ability to meet objectives and targets
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to
pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc. as needed. (All office
equipment picked up is considered office property whereas the $100
spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Sales team members benefits include healthcare (KAISER),
dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all
strategic partnerships sales team members.
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with
certified mental health professionals.
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on
Keywords: Odoo, San Francisco , Mid-Market & Corporate - Account Executive, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!