The RAIN Foundation - Community Lead - Direct Hire [Remote]
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
0.53ABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand
talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits,
community and stability of a full-time role. As the first
decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures
the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same
people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So
unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings,
Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on
key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change
the way freelance works - for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes
- LOCATION: Remote - London, UK
- SALARY: $100,000 - $150,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week THE OPPORTUNITYRequirements
- Have the necessary experience in building marketplaces.
Balancing both supply and demand needs of any marketplace.
- Have experience in driving memberships, attracting members and
being extremely passionate and driven by it.
- Have experience in running large membership campaigns.
- Have experience in creating a clear roadmap of the expansion
strategy for the community / platform.
- Have experience in working closely with product and tech teams
to drive growth in the community.
- Have a liking for and an understanding of Web3.
- Have experience of working in teams.
- Be a clear communicator and a good delegator.
- Inspire your team mates and fellow colleagues. What you'll be
- Be a senior stakeholder in one of the largest buildouts in the
Web3 space. This is one of the biggest hires the foundation will
- Drive activity and memberships in a community that delivers the
most valuable utility to startups - revenues.
- Give experienced professionals a path to wealth creation.
Unlock spare capacity of these experienced professionals. The scale
we are talking about is huge here. There are millions of
experienced professionals who have contacts and spare capacity who
needed to tapped in a decentralised manner.
- Create a clear roadmap of member acquisition and lead member
- Be responsible for identifying membership cohorts to build
- Work closely with product to deliver a blockchain based
solution to startups and experienced professionals.
- Be part of the decision making for investing in startups and
resource allocation.Apply Now!#PL-BT #LI-BTABOUT THE HIRING
PROCESS:Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening
interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions
about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the
right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform
and create a profile to apply directly for this project. C2C
Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working
with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has
created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well
aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a
diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Braintrust, San Francisco , The RAIN Foundation - Community Lead - Direct Hire [Remote], Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!