Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTHE COMPANYGuidewheel is on a mission to empower
all the world's factories to reach sustainable peak performance.
Inspired by the simple, universal truth that every machine on the
factory floor has a power cord, our plug-and-play FactoryOps
platform makes the power of the cloud accessible to any factory.
Guidewheel clips onto any machine to turn its real-time "heartbeat"
into a connected, actively learning system that empowers teams to
reduce lost production time, increase throughput, and perform
better and better over time.At Guidewheel we work with the
factories that are the backbone of our economy, and you can have a
real, on-the-ground impact right away. We have strong momentum and
alignment around our mission, investor support, and a culture that
values diversity, growth mindset, and results. And the tight link
between our mission and our business model means that reaching more
of the world's 10 million factories accelerates our positive impact
on the planet.The Guidewheel team shares the following values:
- Integrity matters: We are honest, straightforward and sincere.
With each other. With our investors. With our customers
- We (actually) care: About each other. About fighting climate
change. About making a real impact
- We use data to make decisions: We possess the courage to accept
"hard truths" and confront challenges head-on
- The power of growth mindset is real: We strive to be the best
we can be; to achieve this we are committed to embracing change and
expanding our capabilitiesROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe Account
Executive will drive significant and sustained revenue growth. As a
member of the sales team, this person will personally close large
customers and lead by example to build a world-class mid-market
Sales engine. Specific responsibilities include:
- Run world-class sales processes, using best practices to
swiftly and effectively take customers through Discovery, Scoping,
and Closing stages.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer's business and
establish loyal champion relationships within account targets who
can navigate, guide, and refer opportunities.
- Document and thoughtfully convey feedback and insights
throughout to help us continuously improve our Land and Expand
engine and product.
- By month 2, be closing 1-3 great customers for Guidewheel per
month. By month 3, be closing at least 3-6 great customers for
Guidewheel per month.
- Track and run experiments to constantly improve close rates,
setting up meaningful experiments and using data to bring close
rates to > 20% by the second month and > 25% by the third
- Collaborate with the product function to provide customer
feedback and identify product requirements to satisfy customers'
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual numbers. Ensure high
forecasting accuracy and consistency.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A sales professional with 5+ years closing complex software
deals to mid-market customers.
- Runs through walls to find and close great customers.
- Experienced in selling new solutions and disruptive
- Mastered effective sales techniques through on-the-job learning
at successful companies.
- Well versed in all aspects of sales cycles.
- Extensive experience personally structuring deals and
- Executive presence and effective interacting solo with C-level
- BA or BS degree; MBA is an added benefit.PERSONAL
- Thoughtful and Fast. Understands that speed is a competitive
advantage and always strives to hit their goals 10x faster than
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to
excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all
activities with a sense of urgency. Gets it done on time, every
time. Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment of constant change. Manages
numerous time-sensitive priorities simultaneously. Positive,
resilient and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers
alternatives. Makes decisions.
- Entrepreneurial and driven - wants to be part of a fast growing
SaaS company, set high standards, and deliver world-class results,
demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as needed in a startup
environment. Evidence of extreme drive, looking for a challenge and
committed to winning as a team.
- A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty,
trust and following. Collaborative attitude and desire to
contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others
and is highly respected.Who We're Not Looking For?
- This role will require significant ownership and a strong drive
to learn and grow while holding yourself and your teammates to high
- You'll need to be far more than just an employee who shows
up—you should be ready to hit the ground running, test new
approaches and do everything reasonable to find success for our
- If you're not ready for that today, this role is not for
you.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Grow with a team that believes developing talent is important,
and is building that as a core strength of the company from day
- Be a leader in the organization, leading the way for future
sales hires and mentoring junior team members as they join.
- Have influence and impact on the full sales cycle, from
Discovery, Scoping, Close and Handoff to Customer Experience.
- Work with a team of international talent.THE LOCATIONAnywhere!
Guidewheel is a distributed team and our expectation is to remain
100% remote-first for the foreseeable future. For this role, you'll
be working with a team on North American time zones.
Keywords: Guidewheel, San Francisco , Account Executive, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!