Account Executive, Platforms
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 17, 2022
About Us:At Parafin, our mission is to grow small businesses.
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, yet banks do not
have their back. Parafin is a technology company that builds
infrastructure which enables small businesses to get easy access to
financial services via platforms they sell on.Parafin's first
product offers capital-as-a-service for online platforms. Parafin
currently powers the capital programs of platforms ranging from
Series B to post IPO companies. We are a tight knit team of
engineers and designers, coming from organizations such as
Robinhood, Affirm, CapitalOne, Uber and CERN, excited both about
helping hundreds of thousands of small businesses grow and thrive,
and building products that leaders at top companies have started to
use every day. We are backed by prominent venture capitalists such
as Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, Index Ventures, Green Oaks
Capital and SV Angel.About The Position:We're looking for a
passionate Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit who is
excited to be a founding member of our sales team! As an early
member of the team, you'll play a key role in helping define our
sales motion, shape our future product, and have a direct impact on
the success of Parafin. You'll report directly to Parafin's Head of
Platforms, working closely with Product and Leadership to grow the
Sales function. Your role will also be responsible for helping
shape Parafin's sales strategy and culture. Are you looking to join
a hyper-growth company and are excited about embedded fintech? If
so, come join us!What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospect to close, using a
consultative sales approach.
- Partner with internal and client cross-functional teams on
structuring and executing operational and strategic
- Play a leading role in creating the GTM sales motion and
creating the gold standard for helping prospects throughout their
- Be a founding member of the Parafin Sales Team.What We're
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a SaaS company,
with a track record of top performance.??
- Experience selling and building relationships with complex
platforms and marketplaces while growing and managing a sales
- A strong understanding of the various business models and
strategies in the SaaS Platforms and Marketplace industry.
- Ability to conduct a consultative sales process and is
comfortable with analyzing and presenting data.
- Someone who doesn't mind getting scrappy, prospecting their own
leads, and generating their own pipeline to start.
- A strong desire and ability to operate in a highly ambiguous
and fast-paced environment.
- An A+ Team Player who values helping your peers succeed and the
overall success of company.
- Someone who is extremely excited about greenfield
- Driven to help grow small businesses.We Prefer If You Have:
- Experience working in fintech.
- Prior startup experience.
- Creative out-of the box thinking.What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO & work from home flexibility
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunchesPM21If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, interviewing, completing any
pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee
selection process, please contact us.Don't see a role that fits
your interests? If you're passionate about working at Parafin email
us at email@example.com and tell us how you'd like to
Keywords: Parafin, San Francisco , Account Executive, Platforms, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!