Manhattan WMS and WMS Test Lead
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Testing Lead with Manhattan WMS and WMS
As a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality
assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems.
You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy &
design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will
also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate
real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate
with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative
high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients'
business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where
teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded,
and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of San
Francisco, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position
may require travel in the US and Canada
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- 4 years of experience in Manhattan WMS and WMS integration
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
Preferred Experience :
- At least 4 years of QA experience in Retail, Grocery, Supply
- Strong Experience in Manhattan WMS and WMS integration
- Understands Inbound and Outbound flows of WMS
- Good domain knowledge in Retail and Supply chain
- Good understanding of QA processes, strong expertise in UFT and
Selenium test Automation, Test Automation framework design, End to
End testing, Test Management, Retail domain knowledge,
Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple vendor
- Strong Selenium Java automation scripting expertise, with hands
on experience in Retail domain and Regression testing.
- Work experience in Agile methodologies and CI/CD
- Independently drive the program and be able to design QA
strategies, automation roadmap needed for the project.
- Be able to independently do the Stakeholder management.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, San Francisco , Manhattan WMS and WMS Test Lead, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!