CNA 1 on 1 Opportunities Available!!
Company: Sage Eldercare Solutions
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We have openings forHOURLY shifts in San Francisco, San Mateo,
and Santa Clara counties.Team members choose to work with Sage for
our compensation, development of dementia skills, and our
team-based approach!EnjoyFULL BENEFITSincluding medical, vision and
dental coverage available to every team member who works 30 hours
or more a week! Overcome every challenge together!BE A PART OF A
TEAM THAT SUPPORTS YOUday or night, in person and on the phone.
Gerontologists, nurses and social workers - as well as field
supervisors - answer your questions and help you learn new ways to
provide excellent care to clients.LearnQUALITY OF LIFE
ACTIVITIES(painting, music, paper crafts) from dedicated
Hummingbird therapeutic activity specialists assigned to each and
every home care client.In addition we offerPAID ORIENTATION, PAID
TRAININGfor state licensing,WEEKLY PAY,direct deposit and flexible
work schedules.Responsibilities of the Personal Care Attendant
include, but are not limited to:
- Provides home management to maintain a safe environment.
- Assists and/or provides all aspects of personal care including
bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair care, and shaving.
- Encourages client to maintain independence.
- Assists and supports clients with ambulation and transfers as
- Helps with specialized assistive devices; e.g. Hoyer lift,
- Assists with prescribed exercises and rehabilitation.
- Prepares meals, planning and shopping for regular and
- Observes and reports intake of fluids and food and frequency of
elimination if indicated.
- Assists with light housekeeping related only to the
- Works closely with Home Care Director to create meaningful
- Closely follows care plan provided by Home Care Director and
conducts activity program on a daily basis.
- Observes and monitors the clients condition, notifying Care
Management staff of any significant change in clients
status.Provides documentation as needed (daily log entries, time
sheets, etc.) and attends necessary training.
- Complies with Sage Eldercares Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the terms of
the Summary of Job responsibilities and related to clients
independent living where the client cannot perform such duties due
to the clients health or age limitations.Sage Eldercare Solutions
has been a premier agency since 2001. We have built a reputation
for superior client service dedicated to offering wise eldercare
solutions that promote quality of care and quality of life for
older adults.For more information on our company, please visit
Keywords: Sage Eldercare Solutions, San Francisco , CNA 1 on 1 Opportunities Available!!, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!